Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How do I find out details about my zodiac sign?

I know that I'm a gemini and that I'm ruled by the ever changing mercury and that I'm as catchable and steady as the wind itself. I've done enough research to find out my traits. But I want to be able to calculate all of it, including other people. I am clueless as to how the whole points system works for this. Details that may help. I was born in 1990 may 26, at some point in the late night before the sunrise but after midnight.How do I find out details about my zodiac sign?
Go to either of these two sites to calculate your chart:

1. alabe.com

2. chaosastrology.net

I have checked them against three professional-calibre software programs, and these are the only two I have found that NEVER miscalculate and that do it for free. So go to one of those two



You do not necessarily need to enter a birthtime, but I would advise you to try to track it down by asking relatives, seeing if the hospital you were born in has it in their records, see if it's on your birth certificate. WHY?

- On the day your were born, Moon changed signs. Your Moon is either in Gemini or it is in Cancer, depending on what time (and what location) you were born. Very important difference.

- If you were born between midnight and sunrise, your Ascendant (Rising Sign) will, depending on the actual time of birth, be ONE of Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, or Gemini. Very important difference.



So do what you can to try to narrow down the birth time, or just understand that you can't use Moon, Moon's aspects to other planets, the Rising Sign, or any of the house positions for the planets, because you won't know what/where they are.How do I find out details about my zodiac sign?
Sun Gemini



Moon cancer



Rising Aries



Mercury Taurus



Venus Aries



Mars Pisces



Jupiter cancer



Saturn Capricorn



Uranus Capricorn



Neptune Capricorn (wow alot of capricorn)



Pluto scorpio



North node Aquarius



South Node Leo



Give the location you were born and it can be more accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment