Saturday, January 14, 2012

What are good books to learn about astrology and zodiac signs?

I also want to learn how to understand astrological charts.



PS- no linda goodman or joseph goodavege pleaseWhat are good books to learn about astrology and zodiac signs?
I think one of the books I use the most is my ephemeris. With an ephemeris you can look up the position of all the planets at any point in time in the past or in the future, or at the moment. Also, very useful to me is Hands "Planets in Transit" which gives definitions of all the transits. With that one can go to see exactly what the meaning is of every transit, and one can see what influences the planets have on yourself or on other people. It really helps to understand why people do what they do. Then Pelletier's book, "Planets in Aspect" defines the natal aspects. I think those are pretty useful. After using those for many years, zodiac signs are practically useless, because you learn that it's not the constellations that affect us so much as the planets.What are good books to learn about astrology and zodiac signs?
http://covers.rlpgtrade.com/L/15/897/1589793102.jpg it a really book

No comments:

Post a Comment