Thursday, January 19, 2012

What, not counting your own, is your favorite Zodiac sign?

Also, do you know your Asian Zodiac sign?What, not counting your own, is your favorite Zodiac sign?
mine is cancer!(: and umm geminin? and yes, the dog! which is ironic, i love dogs! :P
hmmmm geminiWhat, not counting your own, is your favorite Zodiac sign?
cancer. sounds tasty
Scorpio is my favorite - and I am a scorpio as well.

I'm a Rat - 1972What, not counting your own, is your favorite Zodiac sign?
I like sagitarrius, but I am personally a Gemini.



I think my asian sign is a monkey.
Taurus usually has the hot women
Well I'm a Aquarius, so Pisces



I've gotten a goat and a horse so go figure
Leo.... (i'm an aquarius)
Virgo...I'm a monkey!
Virgo ( I'm an Aries ) , and no I don't
Libra - justice

Year of the snake
my zodiac sighn is piescies i like the pic so my fav excluding mine it isss hmmmmmmmmmm scorpio
well I love to have been a leo

but I'm a libra

the Asian zodiac is that like the chinese zodiac if so I'm a dog born 1970
i don't have a favorite



no - i don't have a clue what my asian zodiac sign is
scorpio cos they're the opposite of me. the chinese one u mean? i'm an ox.
Uh... scorpio. I love their loyalty, humor and passion. I, for some reason even admire their negative traits like being jealous and possessive. And... yes, rooster. I don't believe in the chinese zodiac though. It's sort of like, if you believe in it and relate to those traits you're exactly the same as like, a billion people born in that year. Whereas the western zodiac is a lot more narrow... and a lot more realistic and accurate.
Metal Goat %26amp; my favorite is Aquarius



We Scorpios have a natural instinct of hiding our emotions, we don't like to seem weak to people. But Aquarius don't even have to TRY since they hardly have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment