Saturday, January 14, 2012

What do you think the zodiac signs of the Real Housewives of Atlanta are?

Iv always wondered... If you know where I can obtain this info-- let me know. What do you think?

And its not on the BRAVO Bio's like I thought.What do you think the zodiac signs of the Real Housewives of Atlanta are?
I think they are all fire signs:



NeNe - Sag

Lisa - Sag

DeShawn - Sag

Sheree - Leo

Kim - Leo



Funny, I was wondering the same thing. I like this Atlanta show much better than the other two.
I Think NeNe - Libra they are comedians and outspoken

DeShawn - Taurus they are passive love to spend money and overweight

Sheree - Aries! All the way They are Grand and arrogant

Lisa - Aquarius (It's on MySpace) They never stop going (Air Sign)

Kim - Pisces They are delusional, live in a fatasy

Report Abuse

What do you think the zodiac signs of the Real Housewives of Atlanta are?
I don't know but personally I think Sheree might be a Virgo, NeeNee a Gemini, Lisa a Scorpio (did you see her working that pole lol), Kim a Cancer, and DeShawn comes off as to me as a Pisces.
i was totally looking for their signs too i am very curiousWhat do you think the zodiac signs of the Real Housewives of Atlanta are?
Well, they all catty women, so Id say they're all geminis. They all think theyre right.
i think they are all Leos!

except Sheree is probably an aries

No comments:

Post a Comment