Monday, January 23, 2012

Which zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?

I know that Leo's are hopeless romantics, especially when it is a full and partial moon at times. What do you think about the other signs compared to Leo at being a romantic type? According to horoscopes, the other signs are not as romantic as the Leos' and the Geminis'.

Thanks for your answers.Which zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?
Libra's like to be romantic

Female Gemini's like to be romanced
i believe cancers are romantic people.Which zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?
Nah Gemini and Leo are not really that romantic in love (ive met some and theyre not).



My friend is a Leo and hes not really romantic, but rather warm, bright and optimistic in love.



Geminis would rather be into a social event with loads of people than a romantic evening with their partner. Or even better a social night out with their partner, but not an emotionally romantic connection like some signs.



Pisces are definitely the most Romantic in love as they are usually expressive when they love someone and caring, same as Cancer.



Libra would also be romantic in my opinion as it is a very charming sign.



With love i think it goes on Moon sign though rather than Sun sign as that governs love for others and your inner feelings.
I would think that pisces would be the most romantic because they are emotional/sensitive types. Cancer and libra would come next. The least romantic would probably be aquarius virgo or capricornWhich zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?
I also consider myself a hopeless romantic (aquarius)



Taurus seems to be very romantic as well as passionate.
aquarius, pisces, and libra.
I'm a Gemini women and I don't really like romance. Once in a while is nice, but can become a bit much. I would rather be with a crowd where I can chat everyone up (Gemini's are social creatures-not romantic).
For the most..Libra. I know this Libra..and oh my god she is too romantic, it's like choking(Libra) a teddy bear(boyffriend of libra's) to death.



so libra for the most. also taurus, cancer, and pisces
The most romantic is Pisces because they are so compassionate, and in touch with their feelings.
Aquarius

Leo

Libra

Sagittarius
I think my virgo man can be very romantic,hes very cuddly and sweet,Im a capricon,Ive done some romantic things for my man,I write him poems,buy special gifts,lite candles in the bedroom,give him massages,go for walks with hi,we always hold hands and are very affectionate with eachother.I had a gemini he wasnt romantic at all,but I agree leos can be romantic,I think it depends on what signs are together some are more romantic with certain other signs.
Cancer

Libra

Then any other sign that wants to try.
I think Pisces men are very romantic. I have a Pisces friend who is such a sweet heart to his wife; he romances her all the time.



I'm also going to say Aries. Aries men just love their wives; one of the Aries managers who worked with me started bringing sack lunches to work one day instead of hitting the local buffet as was his habit. After a week or so of this, my curiosity got the best of me, so I asked him why. This giant, sweethearted man got all embarrassed and blushed (which was unusual for him) and said he was saving up for his 10th anniversary. He had bought his wife a gorgeous dress, rented a limo and a tux, and was picking her up for a night at the theater. This, in rural Vermont.



All the girls in the office thought he was the sweetest man in the world and were envious for weeks.



If eating peanut butter sandwiches for two weeks to buy your wife a sweet night out isn't romantic, there's just no such thing.
Pisces without a doubt....all the water signs in fact and surprisingly, I would say, the fire signs! My Sag friends are touchingly so - weird, because they can be as blunt and stinging as hell!!
Cancer are damn romantic. I have a couple of cancer friends who are very romantic. Me, cancer choose my date based on the degree of connection and romance over other things..

Scorpio are very romantic either... their romance and passion thrive with someone they trust and it is surprising that the freak Scorpios become gentle and honey sweet as soon as they met reliable partner.

Pisces are so romantic and their love came along with romances...
im a libra %26amp; very romantic

i dont know any romantic geminis well except one tho

No comments:

Post a Comment