Thursday, January 19, 2012

What zodiac sign do you find the most annoying?

And why? Also list your sign =)What zodiac sign do you find the most annoying?
Not really a fan of Virgos and Libra gals. I've tried to get along with you guys, but our personalities clash to the point of fighting and butting heads constantly. We just don't mesh well. Also, hate to self-hate a little here, but I also don't get along too well with other Gemini's, especially the guys. There's been few that I've been able to hang with, and that's really only my mom and step-dad and one other gal, but that's it. I don't know if it's a battle for the limelight or that we just try to outsmart or out-talk each other, LOL, but we just have never been able to get on without one major fight causing a rift.
Asking this question will only cause people to say misunderstanding mean and cruel things about other signs. I have no intentions of saying any sign is annoying, because all signs have their downfalls, and failures, where as them being annoying is probably one of their traits. All signs have their bad habits or bad characteristics and its not nice to just judge someone off of their sign. Ive known many people that you call ''arrogant,mean,rude,blunt,conceited,tal… etc'' that dont even act as their sign. Its not even their fault that their this sign, so whats the point of saying their annoying or irritating or bla bla bla. Its apart of their nature, and its natural for any sign to be like this. No one can change that. Thats just who we are. I like all signs whether or not i can adapt with them.Its just traits,genes, and genetics. Not all zodiac signs act the same way.What zodiac sign do you find the most annoying?
Im not a fan of Libra or Leo most seem to be bigheaded.

And if theres one sign more than others that drive me insane its virgo, they are so critical, changing there mind, saying stuff there saying they didnt say it, i cant get my head around them really i cant.



But of course the above only applies to the people i know under those signs.
I resent the fact that so many people think that Libras are big-headed, or desperate to fit in, or fake. We're really not. So many people confuse appreciating beauty, whether it be in ourselves, material objects, or in nature, with 'fakeness' or 'big-headedness'. And the desperate to fit in thing is also way off. Libras live to please everyone in every situation, so if that's what everyone thinks is 'fitting in' then you're wrong.What zodiac sign do you find the most annoying?
capricorns because of stuck up nature, narcissism and materialistic/goal driven ways.



aquarius because of their aloof, alienated, wierdo, no attachment ways.



virgo because of their perfectionism.



pisces because of their emotional perfectionism



libra because of their undecisiveness.....





if you look for something to hate/annoy you will find. but mostly first two annoy me the most.
Leo. Because they always want to control everyone, they hate to lose control and dignity. They love to tell people what to do and if you don't listen to them, they'll get furious and it's very annoying. They never hide anything and if something it's bad, they'd describe it as horrible. Leos are like that and they say what they feel.
Everyone says Scorpio's and Pisces go perfectly together, but not with me.



I'd say...



Scorpio's are #1.

Leo's are #2, far too aggressive for me.

Libra's are #3, they are just so desperate to fit in and people like that drive me crazy. I'm fine with not exactly fitting in.
anyone hating on leos ;-)


@Sun stuff you described “annoying” on us Leos sound more like positive traits. What’s wrong with not wanting to lose control or dignity? What is so bad about being bold and express your true feelings? Would you prefer a fake, fluke, evil, mean and weak person instead? Or what?
Omg, I’m so thankful I’m a Leo. Really. Even our negative traits are good.
Gemini; Liar;

Aries; Proud of themselves

Taurus; Materialist

Leo; Proud of themselves

Sagittarius; Indifferent and irresponsible

Pisces; Dependable and indecisive
Hate to be stereotype but Virgo

They'r'e always nagging and complaining and analyze everything your doing its so irritating


lol! to the person under me
Aries : Selfish, Arrogant



Virgo : Critical, Narrow-minded



Sagittarius : Rude, Irresponsible



Capricorn : Conceited
Earth signs - boring and predictable. Water signs - too emotional. I get along best with other fire signs and air signs.
I find scorpios annoying, no offense, but look at the guy above me who is judging and criticising my sign. =]
@anonymous: I understand, Virgos can be like that!



Libra they're sooo fake!
Virgo's they can turn hot and cold that is quit annoying.
Any sign that talk to much get under my skin...



cancer female
There's a couple...



Aries think they're so real, when they're very superficial. Especially when in the Pisces/Aries cusp and can't spell correctly.



Pisces change way to much, two faced, superficial and adaptable.



Gemini because they talk too much and worry alot. They always, for some reason, think they're so smart, when they're not.



I like Virgos and Scorpios.



Leos are too prideful.



Cancers are too emotional.



But between those, I'm not sure, I'm a Libra. We're indecisive!

That's it, I'm just your ordinary misanthropic Libra.

No comments:

Post a Comment