Thursday, January 19, 2012

What zodiac parings are successful in business and marriage?

Business :



Marriage : *** male and *** female



Answer please based on your experience.What zodiac parings are successful in business and marriage?
I work with a Taurus right now, and he and I are a great team. We work out problems together and come up with quick and simple solutions. I'm still training, technically, but he sees my potential. We get along really well on that business aspect.

Marriage: From what I've seen, Scorpio Female and Taurus Male (one was 56 years, another just under 7 and still going strong), Gemini and Gemini (the whole relationship has lasted 12 years and still going strong), and (I'm hoping!!!) Libra Male and Gemini Female. Another good one is Virgo Female and Scorpio Male (this one is still going and has been for over 30 years) for some reason.

The hopeful marriage if for me and my fiance. :)%26gt;What zodiac parings are successful in business and marriage?
Gemini and Libra.

No comments:

Post a Comment