Thursday, January 19, 2012

What zodiac sunsigns are the worst drivers?

Maybe it's the people who are always lost (Pisces?) Maybe it's the ones who are the fastest (Aries?). Or maybe it's the slowest (Taurus?). Or the ones who are texting (Gemini?) or thinking too hard (Aquarius?) What do you think?What zodiac sunsigns are the worst drivers?
I would say a Gemini girl was the worst driver I ever saw in my life. She couldn't stop chit chatting and wasn't looking at the road at all when driving. Chatting with me while txt messaging people over the phone and driving 90 mile per hour at the same time. She would rarely stop to look at the road and what she was doing. She almost ran over a 5 year old toddler in the parking lot.





I have been told I am a very good driver by a good number of people. My car insurance company seems to think so too.
I scare the hell out of my mom every time I drive with her.

I drive too fast and break too slow..



Aries are probably the worst drivers. They are too rammy :D and they don't have a very good attention span.What zodiac sunsigns are the worst drivers?
I had an Aries friend that got into an accident every year faithfully. I pay $147 on a new VW on car insurance, while she pays 300+ on an older VW Passat and I'm younger than her! You know your insurance is cheaper the older you get.
Ha Ha i love this question im gonna save it!!



I'd say:



Lost: Pisces

Too Slow: Taurus, maybe Capricorn too

Maniac: Sagittarius and Gemini

Steady: Virgo %26amp; Scorpio



Dont kno abt the rest..What zodiac sunsigns are the worst drivers?
libras are careless and sometimes clumsy.

aquarius and taurus are too cautious.



my guess is libra.
MOST Acceidents = Aries



But



WOSET= Pisces OR Scorpio
The road rage rage drivers are the worst so I'm just gonna guess they were Aries.





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Pisces, so far so good- no tickets or accidents in my 5 years of driving. :D
Some people from each of the sun signs are bad drivers.



If I had to pick I would say

Capricorn

Taurus
I think Scorpios and Arieses are based on my experience, but i doubt that driving has anything to do with astrology lol:P
i am a fast driver sometimes i don't even look at the road



probably cause my chart is mostly fire
Aries (people who get aggressive for no reason).
according to research it's Taurus, sine they're prone to accidents. Aries next in line.
I think all the air signs~
Geminis
My Capricorn cousin drives like a maniac xD

im not sure. i think it fits people that have fire in them though.

like Aries.
All of them, cause ive been in the car with each one of them before

and i was in the floor!! hahaha
Cancer.



Aries is the best.
Im a gemini how did you know I text when I drive lol
It's Pisces for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment