Monday, January 23, 2012

What zodiac sign is the Wisest and how do they use it?

How do a Sagittarius and Pisces use this sort of wisdom to their advantage...i honestly don't know.What zodiac sign is the Wisest and how do they use it?
Speaking about Sagittarius they say that we are philosophers.Personally,I reflect,think,and obseve a lot what's around me.I don't get small things get into me as I'm quite optimistic.I don't get things influence me much and I always see the good things in everything that happens to me even if it might be hell.Morever,I learn from my mistakes and try to never repeat them again.



-What is your sign?

You have a bonus :)



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
i would say all the earth signs. and sags and pisces use it to their advantage, because they never trust anyone unless they are very very very very close to them. so they never have to worry about being dumped by a friend or hurt. they are both very strong.What zodiac sign is the Wisest and how do they use it?
Pisces, the last of the Zodiac. The most spiritual and the "oldest"

the last incarnation
I'm a Pisces, I just ignore small things that don't matter and try to learn from my mistakes and be overall a better person.What zodiac sign is the Wisest and how do they use it?
Honestly anyone with a libra moon, they are pretty smart!=]
Pisces is the wisest of all.
omg ya. i think leos are VERYYY CLEVER

No comments:

Post a Comment