Thursday, January 19, 2012

Was it a bad idea dating a guy with the same zodiac sign as your self?

Well, i dated a guy that's birthday is July 12th and my birthday is July 11th. And that means we have the same zodiac sign. He just recently broke up with me. And now I'm heart-broken. My friend told me a couple days ago your not suppose to date someone that has the same zodiac sign as you.. Is that true?Was it a bad idea dating a guy with the same zodiac sign as your self?
I think astrology is bilge.
"Yourself" is one word, first of all. You use "your" when you're showing ownership and use "you're" when you are using the contraction of "you are." I date two people myself who had the same zodiac sign as me. They were all mutual break-ups. And I know people who are dating and have even married people who were of the same zodiac sign.Was it a bad idea dating a guy with the same zodiac sign as your self?
that is sooo stupid, retarded, and ridiculous. You don't base your life and decisions on superstitions coz that is just lame, and such a turn off. just follow ur heart. Zodiac signs have NOTHING to do with anything. they are just there for fun or to influence ur behavior, but not to the extend of breaking up



Edit: LMAOOOO @ ashlibrit...'s answer xD
Yes, I'm certain that is what happened.



Now, here's what you need to do. Tonight at midnight take your stoopid butt outside and howl at the moon. Cross your heart, hope to die, stick a needle in your eye. Pop, lock, and drop.



That should do it.Was it a bad idea dating a guy with the same zodiac sign as your self?
Not really. Depends on the zodiac, some can with stand each other while others cannot. You are a gemini and same with your lover.. Geminis are mutual in compatibility. The proplem is you get bored easily with partners.
No, that's crap! The star sign doesn't determine who you're supposed to be with, compatibility is the determinate factor.
Your zodiac sign doesn't mean anything. It doesn't affect your life in any way.
Depends on your sign.

I think.



Me, I can't seem to get along at all with other leonines.



Well, 'tis not terribly friendly, at least; we do fight a little.
I don't think it's the be all and end all. I think it depends if you have too many characteristics the same.



A scorpio myself but I don't go too much on star signs

No comments:

Post a Comment