Monday, January 23, 2012

Which chinese zodiac sign is the luckiest to be born under?

My family heard that one year was luckier than the others. I was just wondering which one?Which chinese zodiac sign is the luckiest to be born under?
Golden Dragon
The dragon and the horse.



I've read many of the signs in astrology and those are the ones that are said to be very lucky. they're known for their vitality, strong sex appeal and strength. tigers I know I said to be a very powerful sign, but tigers are said to not be that fortunate in the luck department. Much of this is do to the tigers overly courage tendencies. they misjudge their abilities on many occasions which because their downfalls in life.Which chinese zodiac sign is the luckiest to be born under?
It's not which sign you are born under but at what time.

If you are born at the same time of your sign, you are supposed be very lucky.

If you are born at the time of your opposite sign, then.....well.....you know.

Don't take it too seriously though.
i hear the dragon is supposed to be the luckiest. i dont know much about chinese astrology, but the description kind of sounds like it should be ruled by jupiter (zeus, luck) which rules sagittarius.Which chinese zodiac sign is the luckiest to be born under?
Tiger.
I think that it is the Horse or the Dragon. I am a Goat/Sheep.



Scorpio Sun

Pisces Moon

Aquarius Rising
Pig is lucky for girls.
the Chinese have stated that the horse is a very lucky sign.
I thought it was the Horse too. Yay me!
Horse and Dragon
Horse and dragon.
Horse.
I think Dog. I'm a dog. woof
none. astrology is bull and luck isn't real.

No comments:

Post a Comment