Monday, January 23, 2012

Through your zodiac sign, has your personality evolved for the better or for the worst?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if you intend on wasting my time with "astrology is stupid" business, then you need to go find your self something else to do.Through your zodiac sign, has your personality evolved for the better or for the worst?
For me it's better - for other people who witness me, i am not so sure.

They say that your sun sign is what you should aspire to be, whom you'd feel most happy as. And as cliche as it sounds, i am actually quite happy that i'm stubborn, that i like my food so much, that im loyal and know how to relax, etc. I feel happier personally knowing who i am now that not knowing who i was before, and being a little different and im sure to some people, being more likeable.



It's really weird trying to explain, i already had the personality traits of a Taurus, but since i am an Earth sign and stuff i really do feel happier when i am outside or in the company of children, loved ones and animals. I'm getting really in to this spiritual stuff, it even got me into yoga. And lord love a duck, i feel awesome :D
you know what...im not sure lol



actually as a kid i was really mature, quiet, and over Achiever. but as i grew and turned into a teen i began to act more like my aquarius side....im starting to dress differently, be louder, much more eccentric and focus my attention on weirder things and finding myself an being unique and shedding that shell that was more of my capricorn rising and acting more like my aquarius sun. im not sure that its for the best though because i miss being so concentrated on my studies and school....no im being the weird sarcastic girl instead of the brainy nerd....so im losing my attention on school but growing as a person...so 50/50 no i gotta find the balance of both and make it work for me :) im working on that right now because if i don't im gonna through one part of my out the window and ruin everything because i tend to be an all or nothing person so im TRYING to fix that :)



aquarius sun

taurus moon

capricorn risingThrough your zodiac sign, has your personality evolved for the better or for the worst?
for the BETTER..I am becoming a lot more social and wanting to meet people and im not afraid to really go out there and have fun! life is too short to worry all the time and let anything slow us down or really "live"...but if anyone still wants to ignorantly judge me b/c of my sign then screw them, they are missing out on meeting a fun UNIQUE really awesome cool person!!
My personality has improve from my life experiences than from the zodiacThrough your zodiac sign, has your personality evolved for the better or for the worst?
For The Better .

No comments:

Post a Comment