Thursday, January 19, 2012

What do you know about the zodiac killer?

Just curious to know if anyone was around the Bay Area at that time, I read a little in the newspaper about how scary it was to live there around that time. They are also coming out with a movie but they haven't caught the killer yet. Do you think making a movie might help bring him justice?What do you know about the zodiac killer?
I lived in Napa Ca. around the time the first murder happened. I remember my mom and aunt always talking about the Zodiac. I was afraid to go outside and play. The Zodiac is probably in his late sixtys, or maybe early 70"s. I dont believe the movie will do anything to find out his true identity.What do you know about the zodiac killer?
One of the more interesting mysteries out there.

There are alot of theories as to who the guy is.

You can find all kinds of info on the web about the case.



And no I dont think a movie will bring him to justice. The guy may not even be alive. But it could be an interesting movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment