Monday, January 23, 2012

Are Saggiterians the most Boldly humourus out of the zodiac? how bold otherwise?

and how compared to other zodiac signs?



please explain



also, how do they compared to boldness of Aries or Leo?



or other signs?



please explain and describe



thansk for your answers!Are Saggiterians the most Boldly humourus out of the zodiac? how bold otherwise?
i think aries and sags are both like that, but sags are more funny about it maybe.
I happen to be very bold, mostly humorous ( I didnt say people laughed at my jokes though...lol).But Actually Libra's are bold and funny too! There the best of the bunch for boldness and humor!!!! Aries are mostly humorous I think, but Leo' are more bold.Are Saggiterians the most Boldly humourus out of the zodiac? how bold otherwise?
Yes. Sags are the loudest most outspoken sign of the bunch. Class clowns too say the least. This comes across as inspirational, brave, courageous, honest... but also steps on peoples toes and they wish you would just shut up and stop stealing their spotlight. Sagittarius probably gets too much attention.



Leo and Aries are both bold as well, you just don't hear them as loud as the Sagittarius... a Sagittarius goes right to the heart or through it. They hold nothing back and don't know the meaning of the word fear. Carelessness is a big part of a Sagittarius's life.
The thing that every Sagittarius have in common is... they never know when to shut up. Even if they're quiet or outgoing. They're just blunt, all of them are just blunt. If there's one thing they have in common, it's bluntness. Leos are just as blunt as Sagittariuses... Leos are more annoying when they're being humorous, I mean sometimes they're really funny, but most of the time they're annoying. Aries are just really fun. If they don't agree with you though, they'll let you know.Are Saggiterians the most Boldly humourus out of the zodiac? how bold otherwise?
In my experience i know some sagittarians who are very sacrastic but there sarcasm is funny and i've known some sadge's to be very good a t dissing people but it would make people laugh. I think they're the most bold but Aries make me laugh because they are crazy and the crazy things are funny and sometimes they call me evil but in a funny jokey way which makes me laugh. Leos don't do that much for me but they do make me sometimes, it's just normal jokes but saggitarians naturally have the right timing and the right approach. I only find libran males funny and aquarius males and virgo males. Sagittarius females are more funnier than the males,i should know because i am one and so is my twin and we both make people laugh. I'm not blunt either.
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment