Saturday, January 14, 2012

Have you ever been tagged in a photo, what was the zodiac sign of the person who did it and what is your sign?

For the first time in my life I was tagged after just adding her she was a scorpio woman i'm sagittarius but with pluto, venus and saturn in scorpio. So i'm going to scan the worse pic of her and tag that.Have you ever been tagged in a photo, what was the zodiac sign of the person who did it and what is your sign?
yes and it was by a cancer
have been a facebook regular for about 2 years but have only been tagged by two of my friends for some reason :s



One of them was an Aries guy..he took a really bad picture of me and my Aquarius friend dressed up in cat customes lol..very unexpected..he took the picture sneakily aswell.



The other ones are of me and my Cancer ex. He'd take all these soppy pics of us snuggled up looking all happy then put them on fb instantly with the tagging. It got old :/ he was desperate to give a good impression.



My sign is CancerHave you ever been tagged in a photo, what was the zodiac sign of the person who did it and what is your sign?
ahhahahaha this is funny!

Ive like 359 tagged pix on my FB and from ppl of different signs.. So i duno wht to tell u :P

Bt yeah, im a capricorn ;)
Most of the people that tag me, a Sagittarius, in photos are fixed and cardinal signs.Have you ever been tagged in a photo, what was the zodiac sign of the person who did it and what is your sign?
A few times -aries, leo, sag, aquarius, libra etc

No comments:

Post a Comment