Monday, January 23, 2012

Who is the oldest looking from the zodiac?

I got the idea from the babyface. Exept it made me think, who looks oldest?

I rekon Aquarius.Who is the oldest looking from the zodiac?
everyone is saying capricorn but i beg to differ.. everything i have ad about capricorns say that they are known for retaining a youthful appearance as they get older.. and in fact start to even act younger the older they get..



my bet would be on aries. because in their youth they would play hard and it would start to take its toll on them
CapricornWho is the oldest looking from the zodiac?
My bets on Capricorn they seem to busy to focus on apperance.
capricornWho is the oldest looking from the zodiac?
from experience I have to say virgo.. there's something old about them.
Defenitley Virgo.



(Not all)

But alot of virgos I have met, have older mature features.



My god baby is a virgo, and even though he is 4 and very adorable, he has a very mature face, almost like looking at a man!



and the vibes they give off is defenitley mature, sometimes boring.
Cap is
Capricorn
Virgo and Capricorn
It definitely IS NOT Capricorn.
Haha I'm an aquarius and I know a bunch of other ones that look wayyyy younger than they are...it's kind of annoying actually. People are shocked when I tell them my real age...aw well. Oh yes back to the question...I'd have to say leo...for some reason all the ones I know look a little older than they really are...but everyones different so who knows :)
I think Virgo.
Aquarius look friggin' old like a 90 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment