Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the most manipulative zodiac sign?

I am a virgo i have been told that libras, virgos, and gemini are pretty manipulative. I am just curious because Im usually bending over backwards or going out of my way to help others, so how would i be manipulative?What is the most manipulative zodiac sign?
I'm a sweet manipulator.
Well it depends each signs have their way to manipulate . Like you said you are a virgo , generally virgo manipulate by debating , they are good at that . As for the most manipulative i would say scorpio hands down . I read a lot about scorpio being manipulative and i know two people that actually are.

So if you want water signs will manipulate you by emotions . But for the one i know , i can definetely tell you that cancer and scorpio are , i dont find pisces as manipulative as the first ones . they are pretty sweet actually .

Capricorn is known to be manipulative and calculative too , taurus can be too .



So the winner is Scorpio for sure .What is the most manipulative zodiac sign?
PEOPLE are manipulative, not zodiac signs... but not very long ago on here, it seemed that Capricorn was getting the bad rap for being manipulative...only saw 1 answer with Cappy here tho.



I would say the water signs (cancer, pisces, scorpio) are prone to being perceived as manipulative
Oh I would say Libra males. They use their charm on you to make you think they like you. When really their just playing their little games just to get what they want. Not all Libra's though. I'm also kinda ranting because I'm angry so don't take my answer too serious.What is the most manipulative zodiac sign?
all mutable signs eg gemini,virgo,sagitarius and pisces. Thier changeable nature make them appear manupulative, even if they themselves may sometimes be unaware of it.They are not spiteful or vindictive, just inconsistent.



sheevani
Mostly women: gemini, capricorn, virgo, leo.



Guys: taurus (the lie sometimes for their own benefit) capricorn and pisces
everyone but mostly gemini, scorpio, cancer, saggi, taurus
Cancer is the most emotionally manipulative
Ooooh yeah Gemini's.
scripo! NO DOUBT A BOUT IT
I'm going to say Virgo. My bf is one and he's manipulative.
leo
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment