Monday, January 23, 2012

Which sign of the zodiac likes their PRIVACY the most and why?

what this allows them and why?



please explain and describe



also, which other signs of the zodiac like this%26gt;?



please explain



thanks for your ansewrs!Which sign of the zodiac likes their PRIVACY the most and why?
Most feminine/Introvert like Earth signs (Virgo, Capricorn and Taurus) and Water/Intuitive signs (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces)



But mostly Scorpio and Pisces value their privacy than any other signs....I'm a Pisces and very secretive. Without my privacy I'd go crazy...literary, I need as much as I need the air i breathe or food..not kidding
i think scorpio. they're very private with their stuff and don't like people knowing their business.Which sign of the zodiac likes their PRIVACY the most and why?
SCORPIO.



I have a deeper darker side NOBODY gets to know or see.

Its ok for me to probe everyone else if I wish but nobody can do same to me.



I can spend months in solitude happily. Only I know who I really am.

I only reach out to others when I choose its not a two way street.



I am an enormously good friend and an absolutely treacherous enemy.





And I dont do lunatic pedantic screwed up Virgos !
As others said, it is Scorpio. Probably the best reason would be because they are realistic about the world yet also seek to travel in the spiritual/imaginative/emotional side of things. So most people see a person that is very functional and logical yet deep inside they are ruled by emotions and may do things that are distasteful to society so they can explore the deeper recesses of things.Which sign of the zodiac likes their PRIVACY the most and why?
Capricorn, because it's very reserved.
Capricorn definitly.
Scorpio because they are very secretive and private people.
I'd have to say scorpio, being a scorp myself i'm a very private person especially about certain things. Most of my scorp mates are the same way, we get the need for each others privacy and never try to invade that.

Another sign similar is Taurus (well my bro is one and is almost as private as me)
Scorpio likes their privacy due to the fact that

a) they always have a hidden agenda and dont want it to be found out

b) they do not like to be ridiculed so they keep certain things about themselves private in hopes of never having to go through a humiliation

c) they are embarrassed by their flaws and need privacy to hide certain aspects of themselves that they are ashamed of

d) most are introverts and need alone time to think/reflect/recharge before going out into the world again



Other signs that are like this are Pisces...they need room to daydream and meditate and just get away from the world because it overwhelms them

Cancer...because some have a tendency to put on a tough exterior and need to be alone to cry and feel whatever emotions they didnt publicly display. Also, to look thru albums and remember moments from the past which helps them feel better about the present

Capricorn...because they need to concentrate and organize their plans. Plus they are very reserved and seem to just enjoy solitude.
Scorpio 100%



We have "Private - Keep Out" stamped on our forehead but will find out every last little detail about you :-)



I have even had people say to me "I don't knwo why I'm telling you this - I've never told anyone this before in my life" and this is without any encouragement from me.



Ahhh - to be a scorpio....such a blessing (and sometimes a curse!)
Well let me just say that i for one can be very secretive...i'm a leo/virgo ofcourse not all leo/virgo's are like me but i do have to admit that i'm leaning more into the introvert personality...
i would say cancer and scorpio from wat i noticed!!! speaking as a cancer and other cancer i know we just like to be left alone lol. not answer phone calls majority of the time, just stay home instead of hanging wit people but people confuse this with moodswings when we just dont wanna be bothered and stay to ourselves!!!!! cancers know its best to stay to ourselves and so do scorpios
scorpio are private people but cannot stop being nosey about other ppls lives so that they can tame their f'ucking happiness and see them miserable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment