Saturday, January 14, 2012

Spiritually wondering, what is your zodiac sign and do you think its description accurately describes you?

Me - I am a Capricorn and the overview that they give of that sign doesn't even come close to accurately describing my personality.Spiritually wondering, what is your zodiac sign and do you think its description accurately describes you?
taurus, and parts of it fit me, parts don't. i don't really believe in that stuff though.
I'm a leo. I think half of the things will usually be true, and half will not, as each zodiac has negative and positive qualities. It really depends on the person. There will be leos that will be very nice, and some that are assholes. Some will want the spotlight, some will not.Spiritually wondering, what is your zodiac sign and do you think its description accurately describes you?
I'm a Cancer, and interestingly, it does seem to fit me pretty well.



Positives: Nurturing, loving, family-oriented, and compassionate

Negatives: Can be moody at times, brood over insults, and change mind too often :\
Cancer, and no, beyond a few statistical hits (which the other signs provide, too.)



My Myers-Briggs is a very good summary of my character, however.

INTJSpiritually wondering, what is your zodiac sign and do you think its description accurately describes you?
Libra; and yes, in my case the general description fits.



Do I believe that there is any merit in astrology? Absolutely not.
I watched a show recently on this, and they gave a big group of people their horoscope (the wrong one of course) and they all drew ties agreeing with what they read.



I'm an Alien...we don't have birthdays
I'm Capricorn and it describes my real self perfectly. (Most people don't see me that way, but they don't know I've strived to be and to appear different.)
Aries and yes, I tend to be arrogant, very energetic, and extremely intelligent.



Taoist/Atheist
iI am a Sagittarius and I feel that I have all the traits of one. Honest, Hard Working Good Fun, Speak my mind, Oops almost forget modest too
aquarius. Yes.
Cancer - Ascendant Virgo. Yes, perfectly
I think it got one out of my 15 different personalities correct.
Ophiuchus, and I don't even have a description.
I dont do signs but I am supposedly a libro or something like that. When I did peak at one they get it wrong EVERY time. It has nothing to do with who I am.
Gemini and no, I'm actually the opposite.
Pisces.to some degree it does,but it depends on my mood
Aquarius....and ya for some odd reason 100% of me is the description. its a tad freaky but amazing at the same time.
the descriptions given describe almost everyone. that why they tend to seem "accurate"
mines leo i dont know much about it to say if i am the way they are portrayed or not
starch

no

No comments:

Post a Comment