Monday, January 23, 2012

Which zodiac signs are really the most JEALOUS easily over others and why?

and over what things?



is this most or why for this sign are the most like this or easily like this?



which ones are LEAST this way? and why agin?Which zodiac signs are really the most JEALOUS easily over others and why?
Most: Scorpio I'd say.



Least: Aquarius. From experience, but I'm not sure.
Capricorn

ScorpioWhich zodiac signs are really the most JEALOUS easily over others and why?
Capricorn

Scorpio
Most: Scorpio and Capricorn Why? Have you met any of them?



Least? All of the air signs. Why? Isn't it obvious.Which zodiac signs are really the most JEALOUS easily over others and why?
i get jealous really easy when i like someone and see them with a different girl

but not jealous to the point of screaming or yelling.



my scorpio uncle and taurus aunt are extremely possesive with each other and others around them even - they want to own people but they can't keep anyone tied down long enough.

Trust me, my scorpio uncle had stalked my taurus aunt when they were fighting, he banged on my door when my aunt was staying here and my grandmothers car was outside... but he thought it was another man.. seriously wtf.? This was at 2am.



Aha. my virguy friend also gets jealous, he tries to hide it - but it shows anyway :p

he gets jealous when attention is off of him, and moved onto someone else.

one time i was with my cousin, brother, and him at a park. we were having fun, but then i put more attention on my Virgo cousin.. and mr Virguy stormed off in a hurry [it was a mess].

He later admitted to being jealous over attention.

My Virgo cousin is the same way, but doesn't run. He gets louder. ;]
Libra

Scorpio

Sag

Capricorn



Least

Cancer

Virgo

Gemini

Aquarius
Most



Scorpio

Leo

Capricorn
I am a Scorpio. I can get very jealous, but it is not over other people or material things. Its more to do with matters to do with my fiance. I get very jealous easily that way, though I keep it to myself.



Scorpio Sun

Pisces Moon

Aquarius Rising :)
Scorpio



DUH!!!!!!!!!
Capricorns get jealous of everything, Scorpio as well but show it less.

Least would be Taurus and Aquarius.
Most Jealous:

Scorpio

Libra

Virgo

Taurus

Leo



Least:

Gemini

Aquarius

Capricorn

Aries







Everyone I know, I know their sign,I always ask bdays! Anyway yes scorpios are jealous because they feel very deeply and get very attached to a lover. You wouldnt think so being an air sign but Libras can be very jealous and catty,they want to be the hottest and the center of attention. Taurus are very possesie and dont like change if they think someone is after their lover they get very jealous! Leos are very flirty themselves but very jealous if their lover is the sameway they expect total loyalty even if their not. Virgos do try to hide it but they do get jealous,they are just hard to please anyway!





The none jealous signs are gemini,I dated 2 geminis and the one I was with 3 years he was never jealous ever!!! Aquarius is a friend to everyone rarely will you ever find a jealous aquarius. Aries have a lot of self confidence and have no real jealousy issue. Lastly my sign capricorn,I know many other capricorns also...we are not jealous,even if another woman goes after my man I dont get all worried cause the other girl is this or that or could be better then me because I find my confidence in my own spirit,not in how I look or how much I own. Theres a guy I like a lot,Im crazy about him but I dont get jealous because if he truelly cares for me then I have no worries. Why be jealous b happy for other people,unless ofcourse they are in the wrong!
Gemini. Because it is mutable and mental (air). I get jealous just about everything. Is he better looking than me? Does he make more money? I'm i more successful? We need to classify everything, and obviously we want to put on ourselves the stamp of i am best. Also, this is part of our being superficial fame. I love being a gemini though.



Least Jealous maybe Libra. Because their function is to balance stuff. Thats why they are related with justice and what is fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment