Saturday, January 14, 2012

Who would be a better guy to date based on my zodiac sign?

Based on my zodiac sign, Scorpio, who do I have better compatibility with? A Libra or Taurus? I'm simply just curious.Who would be a better guy to date based on my zodiac sign?
Go with the Taurus! They are more faithful and a little less selfish.Who would be a better guy to date based on my zodiac sign?
You'd only work with a Taurus if your both intelligent. You guys would have a ton of sex but are both very stubborn and jealous so intelligence is the key or it will be fights fights and more fights!



With a Libra, its just completely not recommended. Libra's are very promiscuous and will most likely cheat with you! They are more careless in love and you'll end up angry. This is a big no no!



Go with the Taurus! You just have to be tolerant with him but any relationship will work with a little give and take :)Who would be a better guy to date based on my zodiac sign?
taurus.



taurus and scorpio- on fire

libra and scorpio-broken hearted



http://www.kellystarsigns.com/
Based upon my experience, Taurus. This Scorpio doesn't click with Libra.

No comments:

Post a Comment