Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the most sensible zodiac sign?

Like out of the zodiac signs, which person would most likely come out the most sensible? And which the most irrational? I want to hear some opinions:)What is the most sensible zodiac sign?
you can log on to this site to find your answer. it is very good indeed. this site was suggested by my friend that is why i am suggesting you.i hope you will find it helpful. just see it

www.mysticscripts.com/
capricorns they have no feelings once or ever they think they do but they really dont other signs feel love and compasion a capricorn will never have that love that others signs feel. they are hard headed and barely shed a tear. they tell you the brutle truth on everything and use comon sence at all timesWhat is the most sensible zodiac sign?
All of the earth signs, Virgo, Capricorn, and Taurus, are traditionally considered sensible. As for irrational? Probably one of the fire signs.
I would say (based on people I know) that Taurus is the most sensible and Scorpio or Aries would be the most irrational (even though I'm a scorpio - I don't consider myself to be very rational :P)What is the most sensible zodiac sign?
Probably all earth signs are sensible. They are not as emotional and think very logical. They are slow to rise to anger and show any emotion.



Irrational? I plead the 5th.
Taurus is the most sensible .... The most irrational is aries
Sensible-Earth and air signs

irrational-Fire and water signs
Cancer. Moon is imperative for sensibility, therefore cancers!!! :]
irrational: SCORPIONS no doubt!
Piceans are the most sensible I think.
Most sensible would be the Taurus.
Capricorns
sensible--probably virgos

irrational--defiantly scorpios,they can be verbally nasty
Your mom when I've got the whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment