Saturday, January 14, 2012

What are your strange experience in life regarding astrology or zodiac signs?

What I noticed and experienced is that I get on real well with almost every june gemini I've met.I noticed that alot of water sign people have eyes that have this deep watery look to them.I noticed that fire sign men seem very masculine.I've known that most of my friends are earth signs.And that fixed signs seem pretty rigid and sturdy.This is my experience. What are your experiences that you have noticed with astrology??What are your strange experience in life regarding astrology or zodiac signs?
when I started getting into it and I read about my house placements and it seemed like it described my life to me...made me a believer. The stuff about childhood was almost creepy how close it was to what I went through as a child.What are your strange experience in life regarding astrology or zodiac signs?
what ever you want to read in you you can read in these stars.



astrologers write and people pick from it whats best for them





sorry for bad english
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment