Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's your zodiac sign and gender, and what have your experiences with pisces been like?

Please state their gender too. Thank you. =)What's your zodiac sign and gender, and what have your experiences with pisces been like?
Well I tend to befriend Pisces a lot. I had one who was a nymphomaniac, she was obsessed with sex and wasn't afraid to make it known and she was very arrogant, she expected the world (boys specifically) to revolve around her. Another who was very dark and reclusive, and probably plotted to burn down the school, had to get away from that one stat. Another who was a big attention whore, and would do anything to get it, (dress skimpy, disrespect teachers, etc) she was probably the prettiest of them all so she got attention fairly easily without needing to be such a (fill in the blank). And then there was the one that was overly nice, it was sickening, but she was also rather fake and would tell everyone my business especially when I told her to keep it between us. I haven't really met another Pisces that I can actually get on well with...maybe they're just not meant to get along with me. These were all girls. Pisces boys are a whole 'nother story. I had a Pisces boy best friend and he was a drama queen, he always stirred up drama and talked a lot of bull about everybody. Another attention whore, but in guy form. I'm now friends with a Pisces boy and he's finally the only sensible Pisces I've ever met. He's very monotonous and logical, and he is far from emotional. I'm a Leo sun who has had many Pisces friends.
I'm a gemini female %26amp; most of my experiences with female pisces were nothing but negative. I haven't had many encounters with male pisces. The few female pisces' that I've been associated with seem fake %26amp; they pretend to be something they're not. I'm sure this isn't how all of them are just the ones I've experienced.What's your zodiac sign and gender, and what have your experiences with pisces been like?
i have a great and also bad experience with pisces females..... i'll start with the bad though. i know this pisces girl on the first day at college, become best friend and eventually share everything.... we're room mates, we're on the same group in class, i help her, she help me. it's really great but later on one by one bad things i heard about her. other friends say that she bad mouthing me on my back, she takes advantage on me and she's trying to steal my man. i ignore it since i believed in her but in the end she messed up and her bad attitude spilled out. it's hard since i shared my three years being friends to her but i guess she's a bad person naturally. (she's a pisces aries cusp though)



and the other two pisces girls is my best friend. the first one, i know her for about two years ( she's a full pisces) and another one since middle school (she's a pisces aquarius cusp). they always know how to cheer me up and always can read my moods pretty good! (it's amazing though). i don't have any problems with them at all and they also respect me. but, they tends to be emotional sometimes, even more when it's related to their boyfriends~~ ha ha



with a pisces guys..... i don't have much experience though. just know few of them and we're not even close. so far, they're a nice guy. ^_^
I'm an aquarius girl. i have had a good/bad experience. Me and this pisces girl were really good friends and she would always have a really high ego and self confidence it made me, the aquarian feel low. We would always talk about things that we wouldnt normally talk about with other people, which ment we could trust each other but once she told someone about my secret and i got on her bad side and it was a horrible fight. Pisces are very scary and intimidating when on their bad side. Also they can be very loud around people and yes they can seem fake, but they are very nice. So dont judge untill you know them.What's your zodiac sign and gender, and what have your experiences with pisces been like?
Generally pretty good. I can only think of one bad Pisces in my life and he was the overly emotional and manipulative kind. I usually hang out with the overly-emotional-but-its-adorable and bubbly Pisces. Some of my good friends are Pisces =]
not that great....i was friends with two pisces born on same day. they were exactly the same. sneaky, manipulative, liars and expected all attention from everyone, especially guys. so me and my friends ditched them for good. however, i do believe all arent same..:)



m a sag
Im a taurus female and my experiences with some pisces have been okay.

They are really nice but sometimes they go through the guilt trip and make you feel guilty for some weird reason. Theyre emotions are too strong and deep for me. They alright.
I'm a female Gemini and my mom is a Pisces. She's sweet and quiet, but then all of a sudden out of nowhere she can be really nasty and evil if she wants to be. I haven't had much experience with Pisces dudes, but I've heard they have trouble keeping a woman. x3
Pisces.....tries too hard to fit in with current trends.....unreliable.....yea, they go with the flow...toooo much.....annoys me with their phony toughness......would be much cooler if they got off the bandwagons and displayed some of their "creativity".....undependable.....very forgetful people too.....(how are they water people??)........ they might as well be geminis......guess that's about it....
Bad experiences, rather not retell or relive them
Experiences meant to be forgotten and not worth remembering
Just the men.
Haven't known any Pisces females..maybe there's good reason for that according to what others have been through.
I'm an Aquarian female, and I absolutely DON'T get on with Piscean females. They drive me bonkers! Don't know if it's mutual; but I can spot a Piscean female at twenty paces. Piscean males I get on well with, but find them "murky".
Pisces females seem to have this fake extreme confidence thing going on.

Pisces Males seem sneeky.

with the exception, my piscean mother is the most beautiful soul i know.



cancer sun female
Sagittarius/Scorpio Female. Intriguing to say the least :]

Male Pisces
Female pisces i've known are fake, secretive, and liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment