Saturday, January 14, 2012

Your opinion about the three fire zodiac signs?

Sagittarius

Aries

Leo

What do you think about each of them? Which one is your favourite and why? And, what is your zodiac sign?Your opinion about the three fire zodiac signs?
sag- we get along perfectly as friends but terribly as lovers

aries- i like them, they're strong people

leo- we often have problems due to power struggles

id say sag and aries are my favs
Leo-Very social can be kinda nutty, but very loving, also temper-mental (I literally see them as big cats), but i love their fire n life in all they do.

Aries-Whew wat about aries ummmm, the energizer bunny is always a joy to have around, real n raw, n always funny. They have a really light personality n attitude that I like. Always humorous, Mostly Happy, Always Smiling.

Sagittarius- Sometimes girls n guys in my own sign R ok but some of the guyz can b pretty lame n some of the girls r fun but can b toooo extra. But recently I've made friends with a Sag girl Who was really easy-goin and excepting, but also fun, those are they only Sagittarius I can be around.

I suppose I'll have to go with Aries It's very easy 4 me to be myself around them without feeling constantly judged, or pressured.Your opinion about the three fire zodiac signs?
Sagittarius- Very nice and fun people, very kind, always a joy to be around. They have a very big problem with talking about others. Most I know trash talk others when they don't even fully know them and/or their situation.



Aries- Eh, not my type of people. I find them to be quite brash and are just a**holes, but they are very enthusiastic and energetic, so they can inspire others and set a good mood. When their not pissed off anyways. This might be slightly off, because most Aries I know are guys so I don't know much about them women.



Leo- Very nice and funny. My grandmother is a Leo, she's my best friend. Very, very loving, very warm and supportive. They can be extremely blunt and stubborn sometimes, and very self centered, but I think that their good qualities make up for their bad. My favourite out of all.



Sh*t, how many times did I write 'very'? Lol.
SAGITTARIUS- i have always been able to be friends with the guys from this sign. they're fun and just don't give a F*%k. they're outgoing,blunt of course but sometimes are chill. from my experience.



ARIES-um i feel like i don't fit into the aries sign cuz they're independent,extroverted,blunt,strong,.Im an aries(4/7) but im quiet,private,introverted, dependent on others when i can be. although im a good person that will love, and be romantic and passionate.and do get bored real easy and impatient. temperamental.



Don't know many leos besides my sister, but i cant compare our relationship to her sign. except she likes to be stepped on and abused by others.





my favorite would be sagittarius, my husband is a SAGI. and we get along like best friends. He brings out who I want to be. and I manage everything about him.(money,style,etc)Your opinion about the three fire zodiac signs?
Sagittarius are knowledgeable. East to talk to. Grounded. Blunt and can hurt your feeling but not on purpose.



Aries are passionate but they bore of people too quickly. Sometimes they can be extremely too honest like Sag's.



Leos are sweet and silly but can be superficial.



My favorite is Aries because they are fearless and so passionate. I am a leo.
One thing that all these three signs have in common is they are totally impulsive and risky.



Aries people are very persistent. If they really really want something, they go after it full force. They don't take no for an answer most of the time and they are honestly people who do whatever they want. Very blunt. They are a more no tolerance sign. They don't take any bullshit from anyone but can be real down to earth people.



Leos ,on the other hand, have too much pride. They aren't as persistent unless it's benefiting them. Plus, they too many games. Once they have what they want, they get comfortable. They get real lazy and sloppy. They are also very blunt. This sign is probably the most confusing out the three. The other two are more straight forward...this sign like i said plays too many mind games. They are manipulative and sneaky. However, they can be interesting and can keep you on your toes.



Sagittarius people, from what I notice, are pretty laid back as well. They can be cool people and they aren't too much of trouble makers. They are very chill, but can make themselves be noticed if they want to. This sign is probably the most level headed sign from the fire area.



My favorite would probably be Leo. I mean...the men are complete charmers and the women are fun to be around. Although, their manipulative ways are annoying as hell....they are all around a good time. Like I said, they keep things interesting.



My sign is a Libra.
aries! HOLLA
Im a sagg ... I think the best fire sign is aries and for whatever reason i cant stand leo's!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment