Saturday, January 14, 2012

How can I know my Zodiac Rising and ascendant parts?

ok so I am new in all this because I never payed attention until now. I want to know all about my zodiac sign. What is the rising things they all talk about? the ascendant and descendant parts as well I don't know what they are and how they influence in me.



I was born on February 6, 1991, at 8:05 am a Wednesday.How can I know my Zodiac Rising and ascendant parts?
The rising and ascendant are the same its just a different name used for them. Cafe Astrology or astro.com would be a good place to pu in your information if you want one of us to do it for you, you will have to add your place of birth.How can I know my Zodiac Rising and ascendant parts?
should create your horoscope based on birth time, date and place. Then you will get ascendant which is the rising sign, zodiac sign at horizon at the time of your birth. Try to create your free horoscope at http://www.eyari.com They give free transits also or maybe at http://www.decisioncare.org

No comments:

Post a Comment