Saturday, January 14, 2012

Whats a code to hide my martial status and zodiac sign on myspace?

And no I am not planning to cheat or lie, I'm getting rid of everything and making one centered column to write everything in ^^Whats a code to hide my martial status and zodiac sign on myspace?
here is the code to hide it (:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;

.userProfiledetail { display:none; }

%26lt;/style%26gt;Whats a code to hide my martial status and zodiac sign on myspace?
This code should hide the martial status and zodiac sign.

%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;

.userProfiledetail { display:none; }

%26lt;/style%26gt;Whats a code to hide my martial status and zodiac sign on myspace?
%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;.userProfileDetail {display:none;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



that will hide the details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment