Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Which are the zodiac signs you really admired in your life and what qualities?

I am a Taurus and I admired Scorpio for their loyalty, intense feelings and always staying cool and being in control of any situation. For being so understandable and caring.



I admired Gemini as well for their ability to learn fast and for the profound power of their spirit to do any kind of work with heart and soul and to make the people enthusiastic about any activity.



Which are the zodiac signs you really admired in your life and what qualities?
I'm a Capricorn and i admire Scorpio males. They're loyal, understanding and loving. They can be really jealous and possessive but i can relate to them. They're great company and i love how well they can take jokes. Great sense of humor!



I've admired a lot of different star signs, but most of the people i admire are Scorpio males.
I really admire Virgo because things simple and easy to understand, they also make good friends for me!





I also admire my fellow sign, Scorpio. They are secretive and I respect that and are cool people to talk about life in general.



Pisces also intrigue me they are so cool and calm.Which are the zodiac signs you really admired in your life and what qualities?
I admire Aquarians for their quirky senses of humor and for their problem-solving abilities



I admire Aries for their headstrong personalities and their ability to make anything fun
Pisces, Virgos, Scorpios and Sagittarius. My favourite signsWhich are the zodiac signs you really admired in your life and what qualities?
libra...cz libra knows how to balance every single things. we love to be fair...UNLESS we are talking about love.....OMG their scale get crazy...lolz



i'm a proud libra.
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment