Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What is the zodiac sign that you most meet?

Right now I haven't really asked anyone their sign or DOB but there was a time when I kept on meeting Virgos. Anyone that id meet and ask them their bday turned out to be Virgos.What is the zodiac sign that you most meet?
I know so many Gemini's...They're everywhere. I know a few Cancers too.
I don't know the signs of all the people I meet, because I don't usually find an interest in knowing their sign. Of the ones where I do know their sign, I'd say I've met more Virgos than any other.What is the zodiac sign that you most meet?
virgos and capricorns. most people i meet turn out to be either one of them
I've run into a lot of Libras, Virgos, and Taurus'.What is the zodiac sign that you most meet?
you arent mary magdalene.
Geminis and Libras.



Libra Sun
cancers
For me, it's Pisces..so many of them!
Scorpio and i always get along with them.



Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment