Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What is the defining characteristic of your zodiac sign?

I'm Cancer, which are emotional and fragile and understanding.



Just tell me what you know about yours.What is the defining characteristic of your zodiac sign?
?Scorpio?



Love

Sex

Sexual

Seductive

Revenge

Secretive

Mysterious

Fun

Emotional

Commitment

Deep
Sagittarius - Independent, Outdoorsy, Athletic, No sense of tact.



I, for one, never saw myself as being an outdoorsy type who thought a hike in the woods was a great way to spend a weekend - no thanks, not even the slightest bit interested even though every zodiac book I've seen insists that all Sags are like this.



If you don't feel like your sun sign description matches your personality - fear not, science may have an answer for you:



http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/y…What is the defining characteristic of your zodiac sign?
Well, I like you already. I am a Pisces. I've been going with a Cancer guy for years and I think his defining characteristics are kindness and consideration for others. There was a kitty hanging outside his place and I begged him to take her in and then had to beg him to give her a name because he just called her "cat." He named her Lucy. Then shortly after she gave birth behind his entertainment center and I wanted to take one of them after a couple of months, the rest went to the Humane Society. (And yes, we had them spayed/neutered after that) My bf thinks that Lucy is a very special cat and he just loves her so much. He calls himself "Daddy" to her. He acts like he can't live without her. My "son," the one I took in - another cat addition to my home is just so special to me. Pisces and Cancer people are very, very kind and caring, and often care when others won't. I think I do that in my job too, I am a nursing assistant that often goes the extra mile for people.



Pisces - great love, affection, caring, kindness, willing to give just about anything or anyone a chance

Cancer - deep affection for family, caring, helpful, kind



Pisces people take more chances than Cancers do, Cancers seem to be more careful.
Well im a gemini. This supposedly means that i have two opposite personalities. Like for example, i have this nice and sweet side, then out of the blue i become the exact opposite or i have like a shy embarrassed side and then maybe one day for no reason i have an outgoing "no shame" kind of personality, sometimes I'm really unpredictable. It's kind of crazy! :-)What is the defining characteristic of your zodiac sign?
Im a Cancer also!

I love to help people and i like to give advice

i especially feel good when someone comes to me for advice

i am shy and i dont like to be in the spotlight

i genuinly care about other people, even though i dont show it

most of the time i act tough and mean, but im really not.

i hate being teased

i am very sensitive, but dont show it

i dont like conflict or arguments (sometimes)
my sisters a cancer and this totally applies to her:

fraglie..emotional



%26gt;%26gt;I love to help people and i like to give advice

%26gt;%26gt;i am shy and i dont like to be in the spotlight

%26gt;%26gt;i genuinly care about other people, even though i dont show it

%26gt;%26gt;most of the time i act tough and mean, but im really not.

%26gt;%26gt;i hate being teased

%26gt;%26gt;i am very sensitive, but dont show it

well put :)
I'm a Leo, apparently we're supposed to be generous, proud and sometimes arrogant. The first one sounds about right, but the other two aren't me. I was born in the year of the Rabbit, so not sure what the two could mean
I'm a Libra

Diplomaitic and urbane

Romantic and charming

Easygoing and sociable

Idealistic and peaceable

Indecisive and changeable

Gullible and easily infuenced

Flirtatious and self-indulgent
libra,

-Flirtatious

-Indecisive

-Beautiful

-Caring, kind

-Selfless

-Sometimes can be indulgent

There just awesome people, :)
I'm Aries, which are stubborn, super spontaneous, and are natural born leaders with a fun-loving nature on top of that. It's like a recipe for disaster XD...I can relate.
The balance; indecisive, flirtatious, and harmonious/peace-loving.
i am aquarius which are friendly, honest, loyal, independent, and intellectuals. yay.
cancer

loving

nurturing

mothering

sensitive

moody on and around full moons
pisces

sensitive.

kind.

lazy.haha
Leo: outgoing leader bossy sense of humor hard workers.
im a virgo... im outgoing
pisces:



sensitive

creative

daydreamer

generous

gullible -_____-;
leo and damn proud.



i roar at white people, eat banana cream pies, and kiss fez all day long. i also shove lemons up my nose.
hi iam leo which is known to be strongest sign

i born to rule%26amp; win

No comments:

Post a Comment