Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What do you think if all the zodiac signs went out to a club?

I'm just curious of people's point of view. Who will be the life of the party? And who will just be sitting there getting drunk? By the way if you don't believe in this, DONT BOTHER ANSWERING!What do you think if all the zodiac signs went out to a club?
Life of the party; Aries, Leo, Libra..



These signs are usually really confident, and the most social (in my experience, anyway). All fun lovers as well...



Sit there getting drunk? Virgo..



I don't know why, they just seem to sit there from my experience.What do you think if all the zodiac signs went out to a club?
I honestly believe they will all just separate from each other at the club and maybe like two of them leaving together.

No comments:

Post a Comment