Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Which of the zodiac signs is most prone to depression?

I've always observed it most in Arians (I am an Aries and have struggled with it) but am interested in hearing others' opinions.Which of the zodiac signs is most prone to depression?
Well, I know a Capricorn and a Cancer who are depressed over something every other day...as for Aries, it may be dependent. My Aries friend is like ALWAYS depressed over something...but I think it may have something to do with her bipolar disease because I have 2 other Aries friends who are always in good spirits...but that may be only what I see in them from afar since we're not that close.
Well an Aries represents the youngest souls in the Zodiac Family ( idk just a random fact)

Here's what I found

"Pisces: rejuvenatory
Capricorn: Low self esteem, trust issues.
Gemini: Loneliness, lack of connection.
Leo: No one to play with, because the others are tired of being told what to do."

Im a Piscean and whenever im sad I can choose to stay sad or just get over itWhich of the zodiac signs is most prone to depression?
Well I've been on/off depressed about alot of things in my life. (i'm a taurus)

One of my closest friends (i view her as one, not sure how she views me)- has had alot of sad things happen in her life now. Moving out of the country and having to decide whether to leave her family to come back or to stay there while she knows she could have more job opportunities and better education in the states. She cries alot when she reads, she is always jumping from one thing to another. When she first moved she resorted to smoking and hanging out with fools but she has changed in a good way. She's currentl ydeciding whether to move back or not but at some point, she knows she might have to for the sake of her education for university.
Any sign really, I think Virgos would be prone to depression, since they take everything hard, and very deep.



Then again, depression also has a thing with people who have a heavily tainted 12th House and A lot of negative aspects for their Saturn.Which of the zodiac signs is most prone to depression?
I like Kristi's answer. Except I would also add Scorpio to the list. We tend to get depressed because we can see at a very young age how f*ed up the world is and the people in it are. That really gets to us.
I am a cancer and my fellow cancers and I are very prone to depression. My aquarian friends are also very prone to depression too.
scorpios, capricorns, cancers, gemini's. Those people can be so upsetting. I'm glad i'm neither of those.
Scorpio moon.
cancer moon

No comments:

Post a Comment