Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What is the zodiac sign of your significant other?

And what is your sign? If you don't have a BF/GF, then what was his or her sign? How would you describe your relationship?





My ex-boyfriend's sign is Leo (Aug. 11) and I am a Sagittarius (Dec. 19) and we had very rocky relationship and a rough break-up.What is the zodiac sign of your significant other?
I'm married to a Capricorn and I'm a Leo. My relationship with my husband is great; I mean, we have our issues like everyone else but it's pretty much smooth sailing. His ability to focus and his calm nature balance out my energy and Leo craziness so it works LOL :)
I'm a Libra and he's a Gemini. We get along together very well, and we love eachother very much :)What is the zodiac sign of your significant other?
I dated a Libra, Libra, Taurus, Scorpio, Leo (married), now married to a Capricorn.



Those are my longest relationships. There were onesy and twosies there, too.



Capricorn Sun/Venus/Mercury

Pisces Rising/Mars
they are capricorn, i am aquarius. couldn't ask for a better mutual understanding. we just get each other. no need for explanations as to why this and that.

we are very spontaneous together. so i'm never "bored"What is the zodiac sign of your significant other?
This lovely person is a Cancer. I'm a Pisces and I just love Cancer men because they are sweet, affectionate, and kind. I think our signs think along the same lines. I would describe our relationship as mostly laid back with occasional hysterical fights. I've had relationships with Aries men (my venus is in Aries), and I seem to attract Virgo men a lot, them being my opposite sign.
Im virgo and my husband is a gemini



we had our rocky times too, on and off until its all the way on now.
I'm a Leo (Aug. 6) and he's a Taurus (Apr. 22)

We bicker a little, but no serious fights so far, and it's been about 5 months of dating, but we've known each other for over a year.
em i'm a Libra %26amp; the love of my life was a Gemini gal, she was the greatest



i've also loved about 5 Aquarius gals %26amp; 1 Virgo gal



the Aquarius gals are all unique %26amp; pretty in their own appeal %26amp; the Virgo was very cute ^^
I'm a scorpio and so is he.

It's going pretty well so far, I mean we have a whole lot in common.

We fight sometimes though, and when we do it's pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment