Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What is the zodiac of the person who always takes you for granted?

They treat you badly because they think you will never leave?



Their Sun and Moon.What is the zodiac of the person who always takes you for granted?
well i don't really know. many take me for granted but once they do i shut them out of my life and act like they do not exist. i've noticed virgos and capricorns do this a lot. but it has least affect on me. i only have time for those who give and take respect
oh yes my gemini friend did that and even didn't stand up for me when one of her friends acted all bitchy just because that girl was more popular than me. i stopped talking to her and now shes a loner!!
I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop (17 inch) for $137.32 and if you think that's an awesome deal, my neighbor just got a 42 inch HDTV for $76.25 that's being delivered tomorrow to his house. It feels great not to pay high retail like the rest of the people. I am even selling some of the stuff at retail to my co-workers making 10 times my money back. Check out the site we found, go to GoWinBids.comWhat is the zodiac of the person who always takes you for granted?
1. Gemini (Sun) Gemini (Moon)

2. Cancer-Leo Cusp (Sun) Aquarius (Moon)
@the second responder..

you can't even spell Ophiuchus right..





My answer is Gemini..What is the zodiac of the person who always takes you for granted?
I have a Gemini friend and she always take me for granted but now we are friend no more.
Ohpiuchus
gemini sun + moon
lol Ohpiuchus



nah gemini
Scorpio and it sucks



Cancer
My Gemini dad :/

No comments:

Post a Comment