Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What is the most attractive and sexiest zodiac?

I hear most libra's are the sexiest!

But whats your opinion?What is the most attractive and sexiest zodiac?
LIBRA,HANDS DOWN .

But i hear scorpios are too.
JM : Audrey Hepburn is a Taurus Sun, Pisces Moon and Aquarius Rising.

Report Abuse

What is the most attractive and sexiest zodiac?
cancerians are the sexiest

im a cancerian and im the most sexiest one and with a high sex appeal more than any zodiac around me .

Report Abuse


Taurus, Libra is ruled by Venus, and Scorpio and Aries is ruled by Mars (Scorpio also is ruled by Pluto...powerful lovers) SO it is my opinion that those 4 own the bedroom...



As for sexual flirtations Aquarius is King / Queen



As for Romance and fairytale endings.. Pisces and Cancer are choice.What is the most attractive and sexiest zodiac?
Scorpio



Can you help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Libra - both male %26amp; female



Virgo - female ( Before I found out her sign, I actually thought Audrey Hepburn was a Virgo because she epitomizes the Virgo look of cool chic %26amp; yet classy)
Objectively speaking, I'm on the fence between libra and scorpio.
Virgon women!
Aquarius men

Libra

Leo

Sagittarius
whoever doesn't find their confidence in what others think and doesn't let the superficiality define the beauty in them
Scorpio, firey %26amp; hot x]
idk but I gotta say there's a really hot scorpio in my class and another really hot libra...
You can find good looking ppl in any sign
virgo
Personally, I like Libras, too but, according to astrology, Scorpio is ruled by sex organs. They tend to live for sex but also for home and hearth. Hope this helps.
to those who are saying virgo woman their correct i am a virgo so i have to agree lol kidding

i think taurus man but that just becuase Robert Pattinson is a taurus so i wouldnt really know !!!!!!!!
Leos and Aries.
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment