Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What animals are you in the chinese zodiac?

My year animal is a rooster, my monthly animal is a monkey, and my secret animal is a dragon. All 3 of these animals describe me quite well. If you want to know your monthly animal and secret animal you have to know your birthday and the exact time you were born and stuff.What animals are you in the chinese zodiac?
For those who want to blend the Western and Asian Astrology here is a key that describes the energy of the animal years as they relate to the Western Zodiac.



Aries = Dragon

Taurus = Snake

Gemini = Horse

Cancer = Sheep

Leo = Monkey

Virgo = Rooster

Libra = Dog

Scorpio = Pig

Sagittarius = Rat

Capricorn = Ox

Aquarius = Tiger

Pisces = Rabbit
Earth Dragon- Year

Pig- Monthly

Horse- secret animal



I read that your secret animal is what you really are..What animals are you in the chinese zodiac?
I don't know the secret animal or my monthly animal :/



I'm a monkey 8D

It describes me extremely well.
Year: Metal horse

Hour(secret): Rabbit

Month(Inner): Tiger



Yay meWhat animals are you in the chinese zodiac?
Year:Goat

Month:Goat

Day:Rabbit

Hour:Horse
Year: Dog

Month: Horse

Day: Dragon

Hour: Ox
I am the year of the monkey
All I know is my yearly the Dog
The Rat...
im a monkey!
I'm a Dog :D

my favorite animal too!
my year is the horse
I'm a dog :P

No comments:

Post a Comment