Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Between red, blue, and yellow what is your favorite and least favorite color and what is your zodiac sign?

Between Red, blue, and yellow what color is your favorite of the three and which is the least favorite and what is your zodiac sign?



I am a Scorpio and of the three primary colors red, blue, and yellow I would say red is my favorite color of the three and yellow is my least favorite.Between red, blue, and yellow what is your favorite and least favorite color and what is your zodiac sign?
I Love the color RED..the color of M's blood when i cut through her Jewish torso and spill her intestines while her "BLOOD RED" juices flow out like the river nile.I shall baptize that mutilated dying Jewish w h o r e in her own wicked and filty semetic blood...A JEWISH SCORPIO can be so much Fun
Favorite colors- Blue, Green

Second in line- Black(in clothing and art), Purple, Orange

Next- Red

Second least favorite- Pink

Least favorite- Yellow , who really likes yellow?



But I must admit that there are times when I really like all the colors.



I'm a TaurusBetween red, blue, and yellow what is your favorite and least favorite color and what is your zodiac sign?
Blue and red,yellow not so when it comes to clothes and accesories

but i find it beautiful as a color of flowers and other creatures.

I'm a Libra.
Deep dark red is a beautiful color, while yellow (light yellow) is just not such an attractive color unless we're talking about flowers, and sometimes, clothing. Blue is a little overrated because everyone likes blue...Between red, blue, and yellow what is your favorite and least favorite color and what is your zodiac sign?
Blue's my favourite. Dark, deep blue. Or royal blue.

I also like deep red, but I don't like bright red.



Don't like most yellows. Bright yellow look okay sometimes, but mostly it's a put-off.
Blue, red, yellow. In that order.

I've always disliked the color yellow, along with baby pink and purple. yuck.
My favorite is red. My least favorite is yellow. I'm a Scorpio!



We're the same of everything! Woot!
Favorite is red; least favorite is blue. Capricorn.
blue is my favourite. red is a close second.
1st- Red

2nd- Blue

3rd- Yellow.



Yellow is icky to me for some reason i like royal blue or a deep red.



I'm a sagittarius btw.
Favorite would be blue, least favorite - red.

I'm a gemini (:
fav : blue

least fav : red



im a virgo sun,taurus moon,libra rising :DDD
fave-red

least-yellow

I'm a Taurus
fave - red

least fave - yellow

sign - pisces
blue-favorite

yellow-least fav.

im a leo
Hmmm...tends to depend on my mood, but generally it's red, with blue coming up as a close second.

I'm Cancer :)
Favorite Red, Least Blue. I'm Pisces.
Depends on my mood, but generally I would say blue. I'm a pisces

No comments:

Post a Comment